PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
There is information collected via technology as you navigate our Site, certain information may also be collected passively, including your Internet protocol address, browser type, operating system, time of day, general physical location, and browser language (“Device Information”). This information will transmit to our servers via the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. If you choose to disable Cookies, some areas of the Site may not work properly and/or your user experience may be adversely impacted.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a Hong Kong resident, you have the right to access Personal Information we hold about you and to correct your Personal Information under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Cap. 486. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
If you are an Asian resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are an Asian resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Asia, including to Canada and the United States.
We will not accept any liability for any security risks in relation to the online system which are beyond our reasonable control or prevention.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org